You are here: Home / Support Us / Shop / Adopt A Dolphin / Byron Bay Dolphin Profiles / Scallop
$60.00 – $250.00
Adopt a Dolphin:
We first encountered Scallop in October 2003. She was seen a number of times in female groups between 2003 and 2010. Scallop is an excellent mother and has a very calm and patient nature. In summer 2006, she gave birth to a calf called Tess. Tess is now independent and Scallop is likely to have another calf soon. Scallop is frequently seen resting, socialising and feeding around Cape Byron and Broken Head.
Age Class: Adult
First Identified: 16th October 2003
Location: Cape Byron, New South Wales
Your dolphin adoption package will include:
- An official Adoption Certificate & Welcome Letter
- A special profile of the adopted dolphin
- Sticker, magnet and postcard
- Dolphin Fact Sheet and other information
- Subscription to Dolphin Research Australia’s enewsletters (4 issues a year)
- A limited edition poster print, exclusive to guardians
- Specials on merchandise
- AND One year subscription to our CetusGeo Whale & Dolphin Emagazine delivered straight to your inbox!
Please note that your adoption is valid for one year from the time of purchase.