$60.00 – $250.00
Adopt A Dolphin:
First identified in 2004, Aunty Dallas is a resident dolphin found in Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia. She is frequently seen resting, feeding and socialising close to Cape Byron and Wategos Beach. Aunty Dallas seems to play the role of the babysitter in the Cape Byron resident community as she is often seen watching over numerous calves while their mothers rest or feed nearby. Aunty Dallas is very closely bonded with Scallop (ID # 124), Cousin (ID # 282), Feather (ID # 284) and Sonic (ID # 547). She loves a good surf and a feast of kingfish too!
Age Class: Adult
First Identified: 5th August 200
Location: Byron Bay, New South Wales
Your dolphin adoption package will include:
- An official Adoption Certificate & Welcome Letter
- A special profile of the adopted dolphin
- Sticker, magnet and postcard
- Dolphin Fact Sheet and other information
- Subscription to Dolphin Research Australia’s enewsletters (4 issues a year)
- A limited edition poster print, exclusive to guardians
- Specials on merchandise
- AND One year subscription to our CetusGeo Whale & Dolphin Emagazine delivered straight to your inbox!
Please note that your adoption is valid for one year from the time of purchase.