Created for nature lovers, wildlife enthusiasts of all ages to enhance your dolphin watching experience! Where are the best places to go dolphin watching in Australia? What species of dolphins live in Australia?
This pocket field guide to Dolphin Watching in Australia answers all your questions and more!
This booklet features:
– Informative information on the biology, ecology and conservation of dolphins.
– Dolphin species identification guide with high quality images
– How to interpret dolphin behaviour
– Tips on how to photograph dolphins
– How to become a citizen scientist Dolphin Watcher and how your sightings can help
– What to do when you find a stranded or distressed dolphin
– PLUS a 20 page dolphin watch journal and dolphin species checklist.
This 62 page booklet is available as a digital download for FREE for a limited time only OR
For only $14.95 you can grab a handy printed book with spiral binding and printed on sustainable paper and card stock.
If you would like to stock our booklet in your store, please get in touch with us.
All proceeds from the sale of the printed booklet go directly to supporting our marine conservation programs.
Please note this booklet is copyright of Dolphin Research Australia and no parts of this publication may be reproduced, printed for the purposes of reselling, commercial gain, or transmitted in any form or by any means.